at 214-B Cedar St.
Kristie at one
of her looms
A Handweaving Studio & Much More!
- Weaving, basketmaking, spinning and other classes – Check out the exciting upcoming classes – New classes for June through September 2013 just listed!!
- Also, NEW! Read about the Spring 2014 Handweaving and Basket-Making Retreat
- Yarn for weaving, knitting or crochet including perle cotton, Borgs cotolin, Harrisville Shetland wools in two weights, linen, a huge selection of 8/4 cotton rug warp, Jason Collingwood rug wool, gorgeous hand-dyed skeins of luxury fibers and more
- Fibers for handspinning and felting: beautiful hand-dyed wools, silk, and silk blends
- Looms and all the small weaving accessories you need to go with them. Also, tools for knitters and spinners!
- Books and DVDs
- Textiles woven right here including scarves, handtowels, rag rugs and more as well as other handcrafted items from talented local artisans
- A friendly gathering place for weaving, spinning and knitting enthusiasts.
Weaving Tools from Bluster Bay Woodworks
The beautiful shuttles, yarn swifts and other hardwood tools pictured on this site are made in Sandpoint by Terry Lavallee at Bluster Bay Woodworks. These high-quality tools are available for stiudents' use in all of our classes and are available for sale at the Blue Flag studio.