Cotton and linen yarn
for weaving and more
fiber and tools
Rig weaving supplies
and knitting yarn
Knitting needles, yarn
Now located at 1223-B Michigan in Sandpoint
Need help finding the new location? Find a map and driving directions here.
A Handweaving Studio & Much More!
- Weaving, handspinning, basketmaking, knitting and other classes.
- Updated March 18: Check out upcoming classes listed through Late Spring 2014 AND, you can register and pay for classes online with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover card or American Express car!
- Read about and sign up to attend the May 2014 Handweaving and Basket-Making Retreat at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch - only a couple spaces left!
- Yarn for weaving, knitting or crochet including Rowan knitting yarns, perle cotton, Borgs cottolin, Harrisville Shetland wools in two weights, linen, a huge selection of 8/4 cotton rug warp, Jason Collingwood rug wool, gorgeous hand-dyed skeins of luxury fibers and more
- Fibers for handspinning and felting: beautiful hand-dyed wools, silk, and silk blends
- Looms and all the small weaving accessories you need to go with them. Also, tools for knitters and spinners!
- Books and DVDs
- Textiles woven right here including scarves, hand towels and rag rugs
- A friendly gathering place for weaving, spinning and knitting enthusiasts.
Shuttles from Bluster Bay Woodworks
The beautiful shuttles pictured on this site are made in Sandpoint by Terry Lavallee at Bluster Bay Woodworks. Bluster Bay shutttles are available for students' use in all of our classes and are available for sale at the Blue Flag studio.
Before Blue Flag opened in the current location . . .
the space had to be comletely remodeled. Friends and fans followed along as we transformed 1223-B Michigan Street from a dreary warehouse into a bright and inviting space for textile arts. We updated a REMODEL PHOTO ESSAY every few days as the space changed.