at 214-B Cedar St.
Kristie at one
of her looms
Blue Flag will move to a new Sandpoint location the last weekend of December. Work has begun to remodel the new space and it's exciting to watch the progress!
Follow along as we transform a dreary warehouse into a bright and inviting space for textile arts. We're updating a REMODEL PHOTO ESSAY every few days as the space changes.
Need the perfect gift for a weaver, spinner or knitter? Purchase a Blue Flag gift certificate that's redeemable for classes, yarn, fiber, books and much more. Available at the store or use this link to purchase a Blue Flag Gift Certifcate online!
A Handweaving Studio & Much More!
- Weaving, basketmaking, knitting and other classes – Check out upcoming classes now listed through April 2014 and some beyond – AND, now register and pay for classes online with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover card or American Express!
- Read about and sign up to attend the May 2014 Handweaving and Basket-Making Retreat at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch - half of the available spaces are alreay filled!
- Yarn for weaving, knitting or crochet including Rowan knitting yarns, perle cotton, Borgs cotolin, Harrisville Shetland wools in two weights, linen, a huge selection of 8/4 cotton rug warp, Jason Collingwood rug wool, gorgeous hand-dyed skeins of luxury fibers and more
- Fibers for handspinning and felting: beautiful hand-dyed wools, silk, and silk blends
- Looms and all the small weaving accessories you need to go with them. Also, tools for knitters and spinners!
- Books and DVDs
- Textiles woven right here including scarves, hand towels and rag rugs
- A friendly gathering place for weaving, spinning and knitting enthusiasts.
Weaving Tools from Bluster Bay Woodworks
The beautiful shuttles and other hardwood tools pictured on this site are made in Sandpoint by Terry Lavallee at Bluster Bay Woodworks. Bluster Bay shutttles are available for students' use in all of our classes and are available for sale at the Blue Flag studio.